"So," they say, "nobody's perfect!"
But the Vinedresser won't buy that.
Given the opportunity, He will trim the unproductive suckers and shape the branches so each one will bask in Sonlight.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Election


      This is neither a review nor a recommendation. It is a statement of frustration over lack of available reading time. My reading is done aloud, to my wife, roughly one chapter at a time. At that rate it takes roughly a month to read most books. The Christian Fiction Blog Alliance reviews roughly one book a week. So how do I handle all the books I can't get around to reading? Read on to find out.
      The Election by Jerome Teel promises to be an exciting read. After looking at Kevin Lucia's excellent review at MySpace.com, I can hardly wait to read it ... eventually.
      There, I've done it. I've plugged a book based on a stranger's analysis. Does that make me so evil?

No comments: