"So," they say, "nobody's perfect!"
But the Vinedresser won't buy that.
Given the opportunity, He will trim the unproductive suckers and shape the branches so each one will bask in Sonlight.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rest, Assured


This morning’s Daily Manna From The Net is Matthew 11:28-30 (NASB) “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
      What a beautiful promise; all of us are in some way weary and heavily burdened, and need Jesus’ rest. His yoke is His perfect law of liberty, and by obeying it, we too will become gentle and humble in heart as we find rest for our souls. This is the simplest formula of all for a godly, happy life.

No comments: