"So," they say, "nobody's perfect!"
But the Vinedresser won't buy that.
Given the opportunity, He will trim the unproductive suckers and shape the branches so each one will bask in Sonlight.

Friday, August 10, 2012

I Hate Politics!


I know I'm not alone in that sentiment, but a time comes when even passive voters such as I must at least try to make waves. And being a non-swimmer, when I get in deep water I make plenty of waves.

The vast majority of voters loyal to either major political party haven't the foggiest idea what really goes on in those smoke-filled rooms. And yes, they're still smoke-filled, despite the Politically Correct dogma of smoke freedom. So, confession time: Down deep we've realized our woeful ignorance since we first began shedding our cockeyed idealism, and responded by imitating the mythical, head-burying kangaroo. "If it was good enough for Kennedy or Reagan, it's good enough for me."

The problem is, that was then, and this is now. What dragged my head out of the proverbial sand is this video of Anita Moncrief's statements at the Americans for Prosperity Foundation's Suite Tea Breakfast in Orlando, Florida on September 23, 2011. If you're now shaking your head and looking askance at this obvious conservative propaganda, please excuse my audacity for publishing my opinion on my own blog. But despite the mainstream media's smear tactics, this deserves an unbiased hearing. If you claim to be open-minded, please sacrifice the twenty minutes that viewing both parts of this video will cost you. It will either cement your liberalness or open your eyes. Either way, it will be well worth your time. (If the following videos don't work in your browser, copy/paste the following URL into its address bar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CmkbShVqNA )

If you agree that this is vital information in this pivotal election cycle, please break your silence and do everything you can to broadcast it, whether or not you will be popular for doing so. Because the liberal news media will certainly try to conceal it.



No comments: