"So," they say, "nobody's perfect!"
But the Vinedresser won't buy that.
Given the opportunity, He will trim the unproductive suckers and shape the branches so each one will bask in Sonlight.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Huckstawhat?"

        When my daughter asked what I thought of Mike Huckabee as a candidate for President of the United States of America, that was my reaction. But I jumped(figuratively) into my www.surfing.chair and clicked on the link she e-mailed me. As I read his positions on issues I consider crucial to our national survival, I found I couldn't disagree with a single position he took.
        I asked myself, "Where has this guy been hiding?" Not only does he passionately hold all the values I embrace, but he presents himself well in every respect. This guy looks presidential!
        For what it's worth, my blog will take the official position of supporting Mike Huckabee for president. I ask all my countless audience(you can't count zero) to seriously investigate this man and his positions on the truly important issues facing our society today. Pop psychology and trendy policies aren't even as therapeutic as a bandage on our wounded and broken nation. Only the most careful surgery, administered by a true statesman, can restore the greatness and world prestige we once enjoyed.
        So join me in carefully and prayerfully supporting the only candidate who speaks for those of us who still believe in a great United States of America:

Mike Huckabee for president

No comments: